Subject: FW: Letter from Minister G. Skaistė on hosting AMLA in Vilnius
From: "Keit Pillak"
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 20:32:00 +0200

From: Raimonda Vainalaviciute <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2024 4:43 PM
To: Keit Pillak <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mart Võrklaev <[email-masked]>; Simona Narkeviciene
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Letter from Minister G. Skaistė on hosting AMLA in Vilnius

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

On behalf of Minister of Finance of Lithuania Gintarė Skaistė, please find
attached to this email her letter addressed to Minister Mr Mart Võrklaev,
on hosting AMLA in Vilnius along with the Executive Summary of Lithuania's
Official Application brochure.

Minister G. Skaistė personally and the team of the Ministry of Finance of
Lithuania are ready to provide any additional information.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,
Raimonda Vainalavičiūtė

Raimonda Vainalaviciute
Chief Specialist
European Union Affairs Coordination and Analysis Division
European Union and International Affairs Department
Phone +370 690 32027

FOLLOW US
 <https://www.facebook.com/finansu.ministerija/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel>
FACEBOOK,
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/ministry-of-finance-of-the-republic-of-l
ithuania/> LINKEDIN

Jeigu pranešimą gavote per klaidą, prašome jį nedelsiant ištrinti ir apie
tai pranešti siuntėjui. Su Asmens duomenų tvarkymo ir duomenų subjektų
teisių įgyvendinimo Finansų ministerijoje tvarkos aprašu, kuris taikomas
su šiuo pranešimu susijusių asmens duomenų tvarkymui, galite susipažinti
https://finmin.lrv.lt/lt/asmens-duomenu-apsauga .